Although playing beer pong or a drunken game of "Never Have I Ever" will always remain the top two funniest things to do when you're drunk, answering funny "Would You Rather" questions makes for a far more fun game. There are countless funny "Would You Rather" questions and it would be interesting to read minds and see how people respond when asked funny Would You Rather questions. Most of the time people answer the way they think they're supposed to, not what they really want, but that's no surprise. After reading some of the funny "Would You Rather" questions, you'll probably be glad that you're able to keep your thoughts to yourself.
- "Would you rather have everything you eat tastes like boogers or would you rather have one eye?" Of course, anything that has to do with boogers, farts or other bodily functions is funny, which is why it's no surprise this is one of the top funny "Would You Rather" questions. This question can give you quite an insight to someone and teach you how vain someone really is… if they answer honestly.
- "Would you rather drown to death or be strangled to death?" Obviously, this is a morbid question, but let's be honest: We've all thought about how we're going to leave this life, so why not make some humor out of it and make it a part of funny "Would You Rather" questions?
- "Would you rather be deaf or blind?" Helen Keller would probably the best person to ask this question. Unfortunately, none of us will ever be playing this game with Helen, so it's safe to add this to funny "Would You Rather" questions. On second thought, Helen Keller would have a hard time hearing this question.
- "Would you rather do your mom or do your dad?" If Freud ever played the "Would You Rather" game, this would have been a wet dream for him and provided him plenty of validation and gratification.
- "Would you rather fight Mike Tyson or talk like him for the rest of your life?" Another good question that just instantly brings hilarious images to mind, even though no one would ever admit it. Anyone asked question this would quietly imagine themselves as Mike Tyson, tattoos, ears and all.
- "Would you rather be stuck on a desert island with a Star Trek fan or with a constipated clown?" This certainly qualifies as one of the best and funny "Would You Rather" questions. Last time we checked, airplane pilots aren't trained in spotting "SOS" signals written in Klingon.
- "Would you rather smell like a fart all the time for the rest of your life or drink a diarrhea milkshake?" Another logical answer, although a humorous question. Of course, you'd rather smell like a fart, especially if the diarrhea milkshake is yours, but odds are, if you have an infinite fart smell, you're going to have subsequent bad diarrhea.
- "Would you rather throw up every time you have an orgasm or have your genitals look and smell like rotten eggs?" This should be an easy question to answer because if you're genitals look and smelled like rotten eggs, you wouldn't even have a chance to have an orgasm.
- "Would you rather have balls hang from your chin or have a five inch tail that wags every time you get excited?" This one certainly places in a list of funny would you rather questions. Odd thing about this question is though, if you're a man, you probably have a five inch (or somewhere in that proximity) tail that wags every time you get excited.
- "Would you rather be in a dark and scary room for days all by yourself or be in a well lit room alone with Michael Jackson?" Although any question about Michael Jackson becomes a scary question, anytime Michael Jackson is mentioned, there's bound to be a good laugh.
Of course there are endless "Would You Rather" questions and this is certainly one game that's going to remain popular. As fun as they are, they can actually reveal a lot about a person. We wonder if anyone has ever proposed to someone this way…
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …