Looking for the five best G-Star Coats of this year's 2010 collection? Look no further; here are the five best G-Star Coats.
- G-Star Reco Army Hooded Raven – The first on the list for the best G-Star Coats is the G-Star Reco Army Hooded Raven. This is the perfect spring cool night jacket to keep you warm. The G-Star logo is located on the right wrist of the arm. It has six pocket details with 3301 stitch detail and is 100% cotton and part of the 2010 collection.
- G-Star Radar – G-Star Radar is another amazing G-Star Coat. The Radar comes in black or opal color. The G-Star emblem is embroidered onto the left side of the jacket. It has multi pockets and light weight making it perfect to wear over a shirt during those summer nights. There is a zip and stud fastening down the front. It's now part of the new spring summer 2010 collection.
- G-Star Reco Hooded Coat – Third on the list of the best G-Star Coats is the G-Star Reco Hooded Coat. This jacket is jam-packed with vintage style. This Reco is amazing at keeping you warm on that cold chilly night. It is slim fitted with four front pockets, small branding to left of chest. It has a collar with packed hood and is made of 100% cotton.
- G-Star Cotpitt Jacket – The G-Star Cotpitt Jacket is made from heavy duty cotton. It comes in a sand/beige fabric. The Cotpitt G-Star coat has utility pocket detailing and is part of the 2010 G-Star range.
- G-Star Omega Flame Red Track Coat – Last but not least the G-Star Omega Flame Red Track Coat makes the best G-Star Coats series due to its spunk. This coat is for those who are bold and daring. It has a zip and popper fastening, hand pockets, elasticated cuffs and waistband. It is 58% polyester and 42% cotton and, best of all, is machine washable.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.