G-Star Coats: How To Wash
If you're one of the many who wear G-Star coats, how to wash them properly is an important skill to learn. Wearing a coat is not only essential for winter attire to stay warm, but can be very fashionable. Wearing a coat that is popular and up to date with fashion can require special cleaning instructions. When it come to G-Star coats, by following these simple steps you can achieve a freshly cleaned coat, without the worry of ruining the fabric.
What you will need:
- A dirty G-Star Coat
- Washing machine
- Laundry Detergent of choice
- A dryer, or place to hang dry your coat
- Check the label on your G-Star Coat; on the reverse side there will be instructions for how to wash it. Ensure your coat does not require hand washing, or is dry clean only. If either of these are required, do not put your coat in the washing machine.
- Once the label has been checked, prepare your washing machine. Fill with warm water and add detergent.
- Put your G-Star Coat in the washing machine with clothes of the same color pallet.
- Allow machine to wash your coat.
- When machine is done, put your coat in your dryer on medium heat dry. If no dryer is available, place your G-Star Coat on a clothes hanger and hang from your shower curtain until dry.
If dry cleaning is required, but out of your budget, you can purchase an at home dry cleaning kit for a minimal price from the laundry aisle of your local store. You simply follow the instructions, and put the package with your coat in the dryer, and you have your own in-home dry cleaner, for hundreds of dollars less!