Games For Boys Only
If you're looking for some manly action, be sure to play these video games for boys only. The following video games are for boys only because they eschew things like "feelings" or "emotions" and instead serve up some hardcore violence or awesome boobs, just like men want. If you're feeling manly enough to tear a phone book in two, then try out the following video games for boys only.
- "Gears Of War 2." This is definitely one of the best games for boys only. Blood splatters all over the screen whenever you so much as look at the enemies, and each of the characters is built like a Mack truck and has a voice like gravel going through a garbage disposal. If you're a fan of gunmetal gray and bleak post-apocalyptic settings, then you should definitely pick up this amazing game for boys only.
- "Star Wars: Shadows Of The Empire." What's more manly than "Star Wars?" Nothing really, which is why this great shooter for the Nintendo 64 gets our pick of one of the best games for boys only. You can use a land speeder, shoot storm troopers in Hoth, and get a jet pack in some levels. How awesome, and utterly manly, is that?
- "Blasto" One of the forgotten gems from the original Playstation, this was a third-person shooter about a man, who was pretty much machismo incarnate, saving babes from invading Martians. Manly? Most definitely. While it hasn't aged well in comparison to most other games from that era, it's still one of the best games for boys only.
- "Splinter Cell: Conviction" This revenge story starring everyone's favorite NSA agent, Sam Fisher, is one of the best games for boys only. He's a man on a mission to avenge his daughter, and the only way to do it is to snap necks and break kneecaps. Moreover, the voice actor for Sam Fisher is named, and we're not joking here, Michael Ironside. How badass is that?
- "Duken Nukem 3D" Always outrageous but always hilarious, we couldn't have a list without The Duke on here. Quoting lines like "Hail to the king, baby!" and taking a dump on an alien's head after he blows it off with a shotgun are sufficient reasons to name this one of the best games for boys only. If you're into classic first person shooters that wear their sense of humor on their sleeves, pick this one up!