Toy with the profound and the silly with these Gerard Way quotes. Best known for being the front man for My Chemical Romance, Gerard Way has be able to blend over the top comic book style madness with a pop sensibility that has kept this band at the top of the charts for the last few years. Some Gerard Way quotes are rock star obvious, some of them are just flat out silly, but no matter which way you slice them they are at least entertaining.
- “Be yourself, don’t take anyone’s shit and don’t let them take you alive”-Some of Gerard Way’s quotes may come off as being a bit cliche. But if there wasn’t any truth to them, they never would have become cliches to begin with. That being said, this Gerard Way quote is a little bit of advice that everyone should try to live by.
- “I'm not psycho…I just like psychotic things.”-This Gerard Way quotes is a snappy come back the next time someone says that your tastes are odd. After all, there really isn’t anything wrong with being psycho or liking psychotic things.
- “The Devil got landed with a shitty job, he has to deal with assholes everyday, he's probably bored as hell.”-While this Gerard Way quote is funny, we will disagree about the devil's job status. Sure he’s surrounded by asshole, but we here Sinatra and JFK throw some brilliant parties if you can get on the guest list.
- “I think we should send a country some cupcakes. You think some cupcakes would cheer up North Korea? Kill 'em with deliciousness.”-This may possibly be the best bit of foreign relations advice in a generation. Everyone loves cupcakes. They make everyone happy. And if they don’t like our cupcakes, we will know that they are truly evil and not to invite them to any of our birthday parties.
- "No matter how ugly the world gets or how stupid it shows me it is, I always have faith" -This Gerard Way quote may secretly sum up the secret heart of Emo kids, metal heads and freaks everywhere. No matter how bad it is out there, we all have a little bit of hope that there is something out there that is keeping it from getting any worse than what it is.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
10 Things Women Expect Men to Know How To Do
To make ladies swoon or at least not cringe, you’d better be able to handle the following…
25 Rules of Style Every Man Should Follow
Wear by them.