German sports cars are some of the manliest rides around. Germany has made some of the fastest, sleekest, elegant and most badass sports cars of all time, it was hard to narrow it down to only the ten best.
- Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG: The number one German sports car on our list is the Mercedes SLS AMG. It comes with a 635 horsepower AMG motor. It can go from 0 to 60 in 3.8 seconds and has a top speed of 197 mph.
- BMW M3: The number two German sports car on our list is the BMW M3. Considered to be one of the best bargain sports cars on the market today, the BMW M3 does not disappoint. It comes with a 4.0 liter V8 that puts out 414 hp and can reach 60mph in 4.6 seconds.
- BMW M5: The M5 is one of the fastest four door sedans on the market today. It comes with a 5.0 liter V10 that pumps out 500 horsepower. It can reach 60MPH in 4.7 seconds and can reach speeds up to 200MPH.
- Audi R8: This German sports car comes with a V8 motor that pumps out 414 horsepower. It can reach 60 MPH in 4.4 seconds and can reach speeds up to 187 MPH.
- Porsche Cayenne: The Porsche Cayenne is the second fastest SUV on the planet. The Porsche Cayenne showed the automobile world that an SUV can be a sports car. It can reach 60 MPH in 4.4 seconds and can reach speeds up to 172MPH.
- Porsche Panamera: The Porsche Panamera is one of the fastest sedans in the world. It can reach speeds up to 188MPH and gets 23MPG.
- Porsche 911 GT2 RS: The fastest sports car on our list is the Porsche 911 GT2 RS. It can reach speeds up to 202 MPH and comes with a 620 horsepower motor.
- BMW X6M: Like the Porsche Cayenne the BMW X6M shows the automobile world that Germany can make a sports car in a SUV body. It comes with a twin turbo V8 that pumps out 547 horsepower. It can reach 60 MPH in only 4.7 seconds.
- Mercedes SL65 AMG: The Mercedes SL65 AMG comes with a 6.0 liter motor that pumps out 670 horsepower. It can reach 60MPH in 3.8 seconds and reach speeds up to 198 MPH.
- BMW M6: It comes with a 5.0 liter V10 that pumps out 500 horsepower and can reach 60MPH in 4.8 seconds and is one of the fastest convertibles on the market.
For its diminutive size, the 2011 BMW 135i Convertible squeezes a track-ready monster under its sheet metal, one with a ...
You may be able to find more powerful engines and more technology on other high-performance vehicles, but it’s what Pors ...
"Sport utility" and "hybrid" may not be the first words that come to mind when you think of Porsche. But the Cayenne S H ...