Get Drop Down Boxes For MySpace
Learning how to get drop down boxes for your MySpace profile is not always easy. You may want to have a drop down boxes for your MySpace profile so that you can keep information on your site neat and tidy. After all, no one wants an unruly profile. You may also want to have a drop down boxes for your MySpace profile in order to gain more information from your followers or fans. No matter why you want to get a drop down box for your MySpace profile, getting to the goal can be really quite easy. Just follow these steps and you will have a drop down box for your MySpace profile in no time at all.
What You Need
- Your PC or Mac (whichever you normally use)
- An internet connection
- Access to Your MySpace account
- Open your web browser. You can use whichever one you normally use. Then navigate to the main Myspace page.
- Sign into your Myspace profile. This should take it you to your dashboard.
- In the menu on the top choose "Edit". This will take you to the back end of your page. When you find the section you wish to add the box to you may have to click on "Edit" again, depending on what type of profile you have to access the HTML.
- Find the exact location and paste the code in. Then you can save the code, and your box will appear on your site.
Here is the code you need to paste:
</select>" - Simply replace "text" with what you want the viewer to see.