Get Facebook On IPhone
Getting Facebook on your iPhone does not have to be difficult. In fact, you can do it right from your phone. No need to search for a web site or connect your iPhone to a computer. Once you have Facebook on your iPhone, you can connect will all your friends on-the-go.
To get Facebook on iPhone, you will need:
- Wi-Fi network or 3G network
- Open your iPhone's “App Store.” The App Store is located on your iPhone’s home screen. Simply tap the icon to open it.
- Perform a search for “Facebook.” Tap the search box at the top of the App Store window and use the open keyboard to enter “Facebook.” Tap “Search” and Facebook for iPhone will appear.
- Open Facebook for iPhone and tap “Free.” When you tap and open Facebook for iPhone, you will see more information on the application and reviews. Tapping “Free” begins the download of the app.
- Log in to the App Store with your Apple ID, if asked. Your iPhone will only ask you this if you were not already logged in. If you were already logged in, the App Store proceeds with the download.
- Wait for the app to finish downloading before opening it. No matter how long it takes, resist the temptation. Attempting to open it, or sometimes even trying to run a different app, could cause your iPhone to freeze or cause an error in your download.
- Open Facebook on your iPhone and log in to your account. Tap the Facebook for iPhone icon, and you will immediately be prompted to log in. After logging in, you will be able to enjoy almost all of the same features you have on Facebook on your web browser.