Get GameStop Jobs
Looking for information on how to get GameStop jobs? If you are someone that loves to play video games, working for GameStop is right up your alley. GameStop offers many jobs, including retail jobs, home office jobs, customer service jobs and distribution jobs. If you are brought on as a full-time employee, you will be eligible for awesome benefits, such as medical insurance, flexible spending accounts, paid vacation and the best of all, an employee discount.
To get GameStop jobs, you will need:
- A computer with an internet connection
- A resume that contains both your educational and professional background
- Visit the GameStop website. The first step in getting GameStop jobs is to visit their official website. Once you have accessed the GameStop website, scroll down all the way to the bottom and click on "Careers." You will find that link under the "About GameStop" section of the website.
- Select a position. Once you have clicked on "Careers," you will notice a list of jobs on the right side of the website. Click on the position you are interested in. If you are looking for a retail store position, you will be asked to select your country and state or enter your zip code. The GameStop website will then display all open positions in your area.
- Applying for a job. Take a look through the open positions that the GameStop website found for you. If you see a job that is of interest to you, follow the directions to apply for it. For example, if you are applying for a store management position, you can do so directly through the GameStop website. However, if you are applying for a keyholder or game advisor position, you will need to click on the "Application Paperwork" link and bring the completed employment application into your local GameStop store.
All of the stores listed on the GameStop website may not have an open position. However, the company will keep your completed application on file for a period of up to two years.