Get Indeed Job Alert
If you're interested in streamlining your job search, get Indeed job alert. In this economy, time can't be wasted when looking for work. Watching re-runs of "Jersey Shore" doesn't count. Looking for a job is itself a full-time job. As with any job, you want to do your best work with the least amount of effort. Achieve this by signing up for the job alert.
To get Indeed job alert, you will need:
- E-mail Address
- Go to Indeed.com. The Indeed homepage must be open to get the job alert.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page. At the very bottom are other options for the Indeed site.
- Click “Tools.” Doing this brings you to the job search tools page. Indeed offers multiple options to make job searching on their site more efficient.
- Click “Job Alerts.” It is located in the column on the left. The first option allows your job searches to be saved for the next time the site is visited. The second option is for job alerts to be sent via e-mail.
- Choose “Email Job Alerts.” Indeed will send you e-mails with job leads based on your preferences. Unfortunately, you will not get any “beach bum” job leads this way.
- Enter in your information. Enter the jobs you're interested in the first box. Throw in any keywords associated with what you're looking for as well. Type in the city and state in the second box. Choose the distance you're willing to travel. And lastly, enter the email address where the job alert will send the leads.
The internet is now working for you. You are the boss. Ok, maybe not really. However, now you've made searching for a job faster and easier.