Do you want to know how to get Panera Bread jobs? Panera Bread is a bakery-cafe that was established in 1981 and now has over 1,450 locations in 40 states as well as in Canada. The company is expanding very quickly, so job opportunities are plentiful. Jobs at Panera Bread offer competitive compensation and benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, 401K accounts, stock programs, incentive programs, and an employee discount program. Job opportunities at Panera Bread include cafe and bakery managers, shift supervisors, cashiers, bakers, and caterers. The easiest way to get a job at Panera Bread is to apply online.
You will need:
- Zip Code of the area you are applying to
- Visit the website at www.panerabread.com. At the bottom of the screen, find the section with the heading "Quick Links." Click on the "Careers" link under the heading.
- Select the type of Panera Bread job you'd like to apply for. Click on the "Search Job" link under the type of position you are interested in. On the next page, enter your ZIP code and click "Go."
- Select the Panera Bread location in your area that you'd like to work at. Then click on "Go" to see available jobs at that Panera Bread location. Select the check box for the job you're interested in and click "Continue."
- A new window will open where you fill out your application information. Fill in your name, address, and other personal info, then click "Okay" at the bottom of the screen. This will take you to your Panera Bread job application.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
10 Mind-Blowing Necktie Knots
“How many knots are there?” you ask. Dozens, at least, most of which will totally amaze you.
10 Things Women Expect Men to Know How To Do
To make ladies swoon or at least not cringe, you’d better be able to handle the following…