Get Twitter Followers
There are a number of different ways to get Twitter followers, as Twitter has boomed in the past few years and made a real mark on the culture. Now whether or not this is a good mark is up for debate, but plenty of people use Twitter to promote things they are doing, who they are or just to create an alter ego in in just 140 characters. The more Twitter followers you get, the more of an impact you can make on the culture and possibly spin your Twitter presence into a career in something else or to promote the career you already have. Below are a number of different ways to get more Twitter followers.
- Get Verified. If you are someone who is known in the popular culture, or has some sort of media presence, you can get verified through Twitter. As soon as you are, and people find out it is the real you on your Twitter, you should have no problem getting Twitter followers. Then again, people might not care, which could be a harsh dose of reality...
- Twitter Follower Exchange. The more people you follow on Twitter yourself, the better chance that a large percentage of those people will follow you back. So get to work and follow as many people as possible, ensuring you will get Twitter followers based purely on the sheer number of people you are paying attention to.
- Donate Money. If you say you are going to donate $1 to the Red Cross based on every person who follows you on Twitter, you'll get a lot of Twitter followers very quickly. However, there is a downside to this: you'll actually have to donate the money, so make sure you have it before you have $100,000 Twitter followers.
- Share Exclusive Deals. Start sharing deals that are only offered to you by certain companies on your Twitter account. This will get Twitter followers quickly as they will rely on you as a resource for deals. However, you'll have to contact corporations on your own to get the deals sent exclusively to you...
- Giveaways. Promise you will give an Amazon gift card or tickets to a concert to one Twitter follower who joins the account and follows you over the next week, you will be able to get Twitter followers in this way. However, this could become expensive from week to week, so make sure the number of people following you pays for the free giveaways.