It’s not necessarily easy to figure out how to get your ex girlfriend back from her new boyfriend, but following these tips can help. You may have decided that the relationship shouldn’t have ended and can be salvaged. If so, you need to get out there and work your butt off to turn her off of him and back on to you.
- Let her know you’ve resolved your issues. Something clearly went wrong for you to have broken up to begin with, and if you’re pining to have her back, it was probably her who did the breaking up. Think about what the issues were that caused the break up and do some honest soul-searching. If it was something about you or something you brought to the relationship, resolve to change those things. Then, to get your ex girlfriend to break up with her new boyfriend, get her attention for a few minutes and make your best pitch, telling her that you heard what she said at the end of your relationship and are going to make a change. She’s not going to step back into the same situation, so make sure she hears you out.
- Play dirty. Your ex girlfriend's new man is your enemy, and you must do what you can to make him look bad. In order to get your ex girlfriend to ditch her new boyfriend, find his warts and exploit them in front of her. You may have to be a little sneaky and practice a little subterfuge to find the dirt on him, but no one is perfect, and he has to have some skeletons you can discover. Once you’ve found his weaknesses, find a creative way to let your ex girlfriend know what they are, perhaps via anonymous texts.
- Give her some time. Getting out of a relationship is an emotionally difficult event and causes a lot of strong feelings, often not positive. In order to get your ex girlfriend away from her new boyfriend you need to give her some time to reflect on the positive aspects of your old relationship. After she’s had time to let the strong negative feelings subside, approach her and see what her frame of mind is like.
- Accentuate what she liked. And continuing from number three, if she’s open to talking to you for a bit, bring out those qualities that she really liked and accentuate the things that attracted her to you in the first place. There was, after all, a reason she started dating you, so bring out those special parts of you and put them on full display, making her realize that a relationship with you can be special again. If you want her to leave her new boyfriend to get back with you, remind her of what’s so great about you.
- Wait it out. Most dating relationships end in a break up, and odds are it’s going to happen with her new boyfriend. You might run the risk of putting her off if you come on too strong while she’s seeing someone, so the best tactic to get your ex girlfriend back from her new boyfriend may be to just wait until she’s finished with him. It probably won’t take too long, and he’s probably just the rebound guy after you. So wait until she’s free once more and then move in and turn on the charm.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
10 Things Women Expect Men to Know How To Do
To make ladies swoon or at least not cringe, you’d better be able to handle the following…
25 Rules of Style Every Man Should Follow
Wear by them.