Get Your Padi Replacement Card
Want to learn how to get your Padi Replacement Card? If you've lost your Padi Scuba Diving certification card, you can get a replacement. Padi offers options on how to get your Padi Replacement Card. Read on to find out how to get that new card.
What you need to get your Padi Replacement Card:
- internet access
- padi.com internet site address
How to get your Padi Replacement Card:
- Head to the Padi official website. At the site, you will be able to order a Padi Replacement Card to be sent to you.
- Choose your favorite option. Once at the Padi site, you will be able to choose between ordering a replacement card online or order it through regular mail. Simply click on whichever option you choose.
- Order online for fastest delivery. If you choose the order online option, you will use a credit card to pay the fee and a digital photo. You also can choose from several bright underwater scenes to have on the front of your card as well.
- Order by mail. If you want to order by mail, you fill out a PDF Padi Card Replacement form and then send it in as well as a photograph and the fee cost.
- Other options. You can also pay additional priority processing fees and overnight mailing service fees if you need to get your card very quickly. These extra processing fees and options are listed on the website, but you should contact the post office about any additional priority shipping fees as well.
If you need to get your Padi Replacement Card, you have a couple of options. Ordering online will allow you to get your new card in the least amount of time, but some people prefer to use regular mail to order their replacement card. Either way, you now know how to get your Padi Replacement Card.