Girl Scout Cookies Types
Everybody loves and has their favorite Girl Scout cookies types. The Little Brownie Bakers create these delicious fundraisers to support activities for girls. Girl Scouts of America is an organization that works to build self-confidence and moral fiber in girls. Look at the information below to see if your favorite made the best of Girl Scout cookies types list.
- Thin Mints. Thin mints are one of the Girl Scout cookies types that combine mint and chocolate together. These cookies are made of a delicious peppermint wafer that is covered in yummy chocolate. Thin Mints remain one of the most popular Girl Scout cookies since the early 1970’s.
- Trefoils. Trefoil is a basic shortbread cookie in the shape of the Girl Scout emblem and contains no hydrogenated oils. It is a simple Girl Scout cookie whose mild flavor has been around for over 30 years.
- Samoas. Samoas are the coconut Girl Scout cookies that have the tropical name. This vanilla cookie has a delectable caramel coating surrounded by coconut with a chocolate-striped covering. Samoas have an alternate name, which is Caramel deLites.
- Tagalongs. This popular cookie has yummy peanut butter in the center and is surrounded by chocolate. Tagalongs are the Girl Scout cookies that have been in high demand since they were first offered in the late 1970’s. These Girl Scout cookies are also known as peanut butter patties.
- Do-Si-Dos. This peanut butter and oatmeal cookie has several names including Do-Si-Dos, Savannahs and Peanut Butter Sandwiches. This oatmeal sandwich cookie has a filing of creamy peanut butter. This popular cookie does not contain any artificial flavors or colors.