Glee Song List
The "Glee" song list is a song list grows with every episode. The "Glee" cast sings cover songs from many great shows, movies and groups of all genres. Below is a "Glee" song list that highlights many songs from the first season.
- “On My Own.” This "Glee" song was from the series pilot episode. This "Glee" song was taken from the Broadway show “Les Miserables.” It can be found on the “The Complete Season One” "Glee" soundtrack.
- “Don’t Stop Believin.” This "Glee" song actually earned the show a Grammy nomination. It was originally sung by Journey. The "Glee" version can be found on “Glee: The Music ,Volume One.”
- “Gold Digger.” This Kanye West tune was covered by Will Schuester and New Directions in the second episode titled Showmance. This song can be found on the "Glee" song list in “Glee: The Music, Volume One” album.
- “Poison.” This "Glee" song was featured in episode three titled “Acafellas.” This "Glee" song was never released as a single. It cannot be found on any of the "Glee" albums and/or soundtracks song list.
- “Tonight.” This is the song from the Broadway show “West Side Story.” It was performed by Tina Cohen-Chang in the fourth episode. This "Glee" song was also never released as a single and is not available on any "glee" song list album.
- “It’s My Life/”Confessions Part II.” This "Glee" song, performed by the New Direction Boys, was featured in the sixth episode titled “Vitamin D.” This "Glee" song is on “The Complete Season One.” soundtrack.
- “Jesse’s Girl.” This is Finn Hudson singing the fun 80’s Rick Springfield single. This "Glee" song was sung in episode eighteen, titled “Laryngitis.” This song is featured in the "Glee" song list from “The Complete Season One "soundtrack.
- “Good Vibrations.” Not the Beach Boys, but Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch hip hop tune! It was performed in episode 21, titled “Funk.” It was performed by "Glee’s" Puck, Hudson, FinnFinn Hudson and Jones, MercedesMercedes Jones.
- “Bohemian Rhapsody.” The season finale, Journey To Regionals, featured this Queen monster hit, performed by "Glee’s" Voice Adrenaline. This "Glee" song was never released as a single.
- “Express Yourself.” Performed by the New Directions ladies in an episode called “The Power of Madonna”. The entire episode cover songs by Madonna. The "Glee" song list from this episode can be found on the album also titled “The Power of Madonna.”
Posted on: Apr. 25, 2011