Anyone interested in starting a gluten free diet should know how to make a gluten free cracker recipe. Crackers are a food that seem to be easy to live without. Once you are without them, you realize you need them. These crackers are good for a cooking, as well as a simple snack.
For the following gluten free cracker recipe, you'll need the following things:
- A fourth of a cup of quinoa flour.
- A fourth of a cup of millet flour.
- Half of a cup of sorghum flour.
- Half of a cup of tapioca flour.
- A fourth of a cup of yeast flakes.
- Three fourths of a tablespoon of baking soda.
- One teaspoon of sea salt.
- One teaspoon of light brown sugar.
- One cup and a fourth cup of pecan or almond meal.
- One cup and a half of egg replacer mixed with two tablespoons of warm water.
- Two baking sheets lined with parchment paper.
- A fork.
- A stand mixer or a mixing spoon.
- A pizza cutter or knife.
To make these crackers, simply do the following:
- Preheat your oven to 360 degrees for about 25 minutes.
- In a large bowl, mix together the quinoa flour, millet flour, sorghum flour, tapioca flour, yeast flakes, baking soda, sea salt and the brown sugar.
- Then stir in the pecan or almond meal, the egg replacement with the water mixed in, the olive oil, the rice milk and warm water.
- Stir everything together until the mixture is a sticky dough.
- Split the dough in half.
- Oil your hands.
- Spread half of the dough on one of the baking sheets. If you want the cracker to be crispier, make it flatter and thinner.
- Every couple of inches poke the dough with a fork.
- Cut the dough in little squares using the pizza cutter or knife.
- Sprinkle the top with salt.
- Repeat for the second half of the dough.
- Bake in the oven for 23 minutes.
- After baking, remove the crackers from the oven and allow them to cool.
- After cooling, place them in the air tight container.
This recipe will make around 32 crackers. These crackers are light and crispy. They can be enjoyed any time. These crackers are a great snack, and to add a little kick, spread some organic peanut butter on them.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
15 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
What Your Jeans Tell Her About You
Because for women, denim is truth serum.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”