Gluten Free Lasagna Recipe
Lasagna has always been a favorite Italian dish for many people and this gluten free lasagna recipe will definitely be a crowd pleaser. Finding a restaurant that offers gluten free lasagna can be difficult, but with this recipe you can make great lasagna at home with very little effort or time.
Gluten free lasagna recipe ingredients:
- 1 package brown rice lasagna noodles
- 2 large containers fresh ricotta (16 ounces)
- 1 cup grated Parmesan
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 6 cups marinara sauce
- 16 ounces shredded mozzarella
- The first step in this gluten free lasagna recipe is to preheat your oven at 350 degrees. You should also find a 9 X 13 inch baking dish.
- Fill a large pot full of water and place it on the stove top. Add 1 teaspoon of salt to the water and bring it to a boil. Place the gluten free lasagna noodles into the boiling water and cook them following the packaging directions. Remove from heat after cooking and drain well.
- In this step of the gluten free lasagna recipe you need to start mixing ingredients in a separate bowl. Add the lightly beaten eggs, ricotta, Parmesan, salt, pepper and parsley in the mixing bowl. Mix well.
- Spread 1 cup of marinara sauce into the bottom of the baking dish. Place a layer of the lasagna noodles into the baking disk and add half of the ricotta mixture to the top of the noodles by spreading evenly.
- Add another cup of marinara and layer of gluten free lasagna. Add the other half of the ricotta mixture by spreading evenly on top of the noodles. Sprinkle half the mozzarella to the top of the mixture. Repeat this layer again and ending with the other half of the mozzarella on top.
- In this final step of the gluten free lasagna recipe you will place the lasagna in the oven. Bake the lasagna for 30 minutes in the preheated oven at 350 degree setting. Let the lasagna rest for 45 minutes to firm up before serving.