Finding a tasty gluten free meat loaf recipe can be a challenge. Gluten is a protein found in wheat that many people are allergic to. This allergy can cause symptoms from a slight tummy ache to very serious health problems, such as celiac disease. But whether you have a gluten allergy or not, you will find this gluten free meat loaf recipe one you will use often.
To make this gluten free meat loaf recipe, you will need:
- 2 pounds ground beef or ground turkey
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2/3 cups crushed corn flakes, or gluten free bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Mix all the ingredients except the ketchup in a large bowl. Use your hands or a wooden spoon and mix gently, being careful not to over mix.
- Press into an eight by four inch bread loaf pan. Using your hands, round the edges, forming into a loaf shape.
- Bake at 375 degrees for one hour. Carefully pour off any grease. This is the trickiest part of making a gluten free meat loaf recipe.
- Brush the top with ketchup and bake for ten minutes more. Slice and serve your gluten free meat loaf.
Tips: This gluten free meat loaf recipe works great with side dishes of mashed potatoes, rice, green beans, or any other savory vegetable. When pouring off the grease, try holding the meat loaf in the pan with a spatula, being sure to use pot holders to prevent burning yourself.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
The 7 Best Exercises to Build Arms That Turn Heads
Because who doesn’t want wicked big guns?
Warning! 7 Lies All Women Tell Men
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.