Gluten Free Quiche Recipe
Broccoli quiche is a simple and delicious dinnertime meal that can be made quite healthy using this gluten free quiche recipe. This crust-less quiche can be made with little effort or time spent in the kitchen cooking. Using this gluten free quiche recipe you will need some gluten free flour and other gluten free ingredients.
Gluten free ingredients needed for the recipe:
- 2 cups cooked broccoli, cut into small pieces or 1 medium zucchini, sliced thin
- 1/2 cup of shredded cheese or 1/4 cup goat cheese
- 6 eggs
- 2 cups of non-fat milk or unsweetened soy milk
- 1/2 cup gluten free flour
- 1/2 tsp. each salt and pepper
- 1/4 tsp. nutmeg and dry mustard (or 1/2 tsp. Dijon mustard)
- The first step in this gluten free quiche recipe is to preheat the oven to 350 degrees for a nice evenly cooked quiche.
- Spray the 9 x 13 inch pan with your favorite non-stick spray.
- Add your eggs, milk, flour, salt, pepper, nutmeg and mustard into a large bowl to begin whisking thoroughly.
- Sprinkle your cheese and vegetables evenly on the bottom of the sprayed pan. Carefully pour the whisked egg mixture over the cheese and vegetables in the pan.
- In this step of the gluten free quiche recipe you need to place the pan into your preheated oven and bake for 45 minutes or until the quiche top looks golden brown.
- Remove the gluten free quiche from the oven and allow it to cool for 15 minutes before cutting. Serve and enjoy this easily prepared meal.