Golden Globes 2009: Best Dressed
Who was the Best Dressed at the 2009 Golden Globes? Each year the Golden Globes is anticipated with great excitement. In recent years it appears to have become evident that there is more buzz concerning what your favorite actor, actress and film writer is wearing. What designer is being represented by the nominee? Did the nominee hit the ball out of the ballpark in regard to their fashion choices? Did they flop on national television?Fashion is becoming very much of part of the Golden Globes and in 2009, our best dressed fashionistas did not disappoint.
- Jennifer Lopez. Jennifer Lopez, who was the opening presenter, dazzled the audience with her sexy, golden bugle-beaded Marchesa gown. On her feet she wore Roger Vivier heels. Jennifer definitely earned the title of best dressed with the complimentary Lambertson Truex clutch and Lorraine Schwartz jewels.
- Angelina Jolie. Angelina decides to go with a more simple look with an Atelier Versace gown. She is adorned with Neil Lane Platinum jewels and Jimmy Choo Heels.
- Kate Winslet. This best dressed Golden Globe winner is stunning in her elegant, black belted Yves St. Laurent gown, clutch and heels with Chopard diamonds
- Drew Barrymore. Drew is breathtaking in her magnificent, ice-blue, silk tulle Dior Haute Couture gown. This gown was custom made for this 2009 best dressed actress, by John Galliano. Drew carries a Roger Vivier clutch and is adorned in Lorraine Schwartz jewels.
- Eva Longoria Parker. This 2009 best dressed presenter is radiant in her curve hugging, red Reem, acra fishtail gown. In her hand she carries a Daniel Swarvoksi clutch, and is wearing Verdura diamonds.
- Beyonce. This sultry songtress is the picture of perfection in her high-slit, Elie Saab Couture beaded gown. She adds to her winning look with Lorraine Schwartz diamonds.
- Cameron Diaz. This 2009 best dressed winner is a stunning vision in pink. She is wearing a Chanel Haute Couture gown, that is worn with Chanel fine jewels and clutch. She wore Rene Caovilla heels.
- Miley Cyrus. This young, best dressed winner is a dream in her billowing white and gold Marchesa gown. She is wearing Neil Lane jewels and carrying a Judith Leiber clutch.
- Eva Mended. A vision of French chic is Eva Mendes in her Dior White silk taffeta bustier gown. The Van Cleef and Arpels Private Collection provides her with her bold necklace.
- Sandra Bullock. Sandra is simply lovely in her cream Dior silk gown. Bochic bracelets, Amrapali earrings, a turquoise Ippolita ring and an Alexander Knight Alligator clutch adds just the right amount of color to this beautiful look.