Who were the worst dressed celebrities at the Golden Globes 2009? Unfortunately, there were many repugnant outfits from which to choose that year. Here are ten of the worst dressed celebrities at the 2009 Golden Globes.
- Renee Zellwegger: Zellwegger was a mess at the 2009 Golden Globes, in a black shoulderless organza gown by Caroline Herrera sporting a flowing mermaid skirt. Her messy looking hair updo capped off the look, making her one of the worst dressed at the 2009 Golden Globes.
- Angelina Jolie: The usually stylish Jolie looked like an unmade bed in a washed-out Atelier Versace gown paired with Jimmy Choo sandals. Her hair looked stringy and unwashed as well, helping her become one of the worst dressed at the 2009 Golden Globes.
- Cameron Diaz: In a Chanel Haute Couture dress the color of Pepto Bismol, Diaz looked hideous at the 2009 Golden Globes. As with most of the worst dressed ladies, her messy hairdo topped off the unattractive look.
- Miley Cyrus: Perhaps trying to look more grown-up, Cyrus completely missed the mark in her Marchesa white gown with gold flowers. Her freaky hair extensions helped complete the look and made her one of the worst dressed at the 2009 Golden Globes.
- Marisa Tomei: Tomei looked more suited for a pirate’s ship than the Golden Globes in a black skirt and white top with ruffled sleeves. She certainly didn’t look like she was attending an awards show, and was one of the worst dressed at the 2009 Golden Globes.
- America Ferrera: Although she wasn’t ugly, Ferrera was not stylish in the taupe-colored Oscar de la Renta gown with a short bubble skirt she chose to wear to the 2009 Golden Globes. She was, however, one of the worst dressed of the night.
- Maggie Gyllenhaal: Whatever possessed Gyllenhaal to choose a hideous blue and black Lanvin animal print, it certainly wasn’t good fashion sense. This awful looking dress helped make Gyllenhaal one of the worst dressed at the 2009 Golden Globes.
- Blake Lively: In a dusky blue wrinkled strapless gown by Nina Ricci, Lively looked tired and worn-out. She was one of the worst dressed attending the 2009 Golden Globes.
- Olivia Wilde: The usually sexy television actress was less than sexy in a lavender colored, furry looking gown by Reem Acra. Wilde was one of the worst dressed celebrities of the night.
- Megan Fox: Not usually on anyone’s Worst Dressed list, Fox made the cut this year in a golden, curtain-inspired frock by Ralph Lauren. Her visible tattoo on her forearm combined with the gown and a severe updo made her one of the worst dressed at the 2009 Golden Globes.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
13 Things to Look Forward to in Your 30s
You’ve probably been told that your 20s will be the best years of your life. As someone in their 30s, I can tell you honestly that nothing could be further from the truth. Here are ...
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
Lando’s Penalty Kick Ritual: A Tribute
He plays his last match for the USA tonight. This video is a testament to his impact.