Golf Pro Shops In India: 5 Best
Curious about golf pro shops in India and the 5 best out there? The 5 best golf pro shops in India are scattered all over the country, but it is a better-than-even bet that you can find them inside some of the more upscale golf clubs and golf resorts. Golf pro shops are sporting goods stores that are usually located in membership-based, amateur sports facilities of some kind, such as a resort or a club. India is no exception; read on to find out about some of the best golf pro shops in India.
- Jaypee Greens Golf Resort. This resort in Noida has a golf pro shop that will take care of you with a great selection of brand-name golfing equipment. The salesmen offer assistance that is personalized to their shoppers.
- Tollygunge Club. The golf pro shop at the Tollygunge Club is well-stocked with signature golf supplies. At this pro golf shop, you can also get their own, branded Tolly souvenirs. Whatever you're looking for—golf balls, bags, gloves, shoes, pitch markers or head gear—they've got.
- Classic Golf Resort. The Classic Golf Resort in New Delhi features the first golf course in South Asia, designed by the legend Jack Nicklaus himself. Its golf pro shop is outfitted with only the best in equipment, apparel and accessories, but you can also get custom-made accessories and gifts, too.
- Cambay Golf Resort. The Cambay Golf Resort in Jaipur features a pro golf shop that is sitting right in the resort's clubhouse, where it is made to satisfy even a pro's tastes. Designed for the customer who appreciates fine accommodations, its interior includes furniture and exquisite display cases for you to look at your golf equipment.
- The Leela. The Leela is an exclusive resort hotel in Goa and features the Leela Kampinski Goa golf course, one of the best amateur courses in the area. So with that pedigree, they have to provide a pro golf shop on-site that doesn't just provide equipment to guests, but also their own caddies.