Here are "Golf Training Equipment: 5 Essentials" for improving your game. If you are an avid golfer, you probably are always looking for ways to lower your score. There are some essential golf training tools you can use to help improve your game. As with any type of sports training, consistency is the key. If you develop a training routine with your golf equipment and stick with it, your score should start to reflect your hard work.
- Buy a Swing Trainer. This device can help you smooth out your swing and increase your driving distance. The more you practice with the swing trainer, the faster you will develop muscle memory which will translate into fewer strokes on the golf course.
- Buy some weighted golf clubs. These are a training essential for the serious golfer. You will strengthen all of the small connector muscles used in a golf swing. Develop a training regime with the weighted clubs, and watch how your game improves.
- Put up a golf net in your backyard. You can practice your swing for hours right at home. No more going to the driving range and wasting your money on endless buckets of balls. This piece of golf training equipment will help simply by allowing you to spend more time with a club in your hands, working out the kinks in your swing.
- Have a practice green in your living room. These are stroke-saving essentials. Most come with an automatic ball return, so all you have to do is putt until you are happy with your results.
- Buy a video camera. This may be the single most important golf training essential you have. Video yourself while practicing in your backyard with the golf net. Use the camera to analyze your putting stroke as you practice on your indoor putting green. A video camera is well worth the price, if it helps you lower your handicap.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
13 Pro Wrestling Tales Too Crazy to be True—But They Are!
Because the gnarliest stuff happens when the cameras are off.