Good Apps For Ipod Touch
Looking for good apps for iPod touch? Luckily for you, most of the good apps are available for free, so you can download to your heart’s content and not pay Apple one penny. All you’ll need is a WiFi connection, either on your own network or at your favorite Starbuck’s café.
- Skype: Want to chat with your German friend for free? If you both have a free Skype account, you can do it right from your iPod touch – no computer required.
- Password: The iPod touch doesn’t offer a good way to save your passwords natively. That’s why the Password app exists – to store those multi-character passwords that you don’t have a prayer of remembering when you need them.
- Bing: Google Image search not quite doing it for you? Bing is one of the best good apps for iPod touch. Take a peek at your favorite Victoria’s Secret models or that new sports car you’ve had your eye on – from the comfort of a touch-friendly app.
- Slacker Radio: Radio apps for iPod touch are hit and miss sometimes, but Slacker is one of the best. Save your favorite stations, fine-tune each station to your personal preferences and search for today’s hottest new music.
- Flashlight: It’s two in the morning and you’re a little groggy from dancing the night away at the club downtown. While the flashlight app might not deliver much in the line of entertainment, it sure helps you find your cell phone, your keys and your sanity.
- Red Button: If you’re the type that just has to touch the red button on that stupid toy while going Christmas shopping for your nieces, you need the Red Button app. It just dares you to press it and see what happens.
- Facebook: You just can’t rip yourself away from Facebook for five minutes, can you? There’s an app for that – the Facebook app. It’s one of those apps for iPod touch that drains your time down quickly but that you just can’t live without.
- IMDB: The Internet Movie Database app brings the real site into an easy-to-use, iPod touch friendly version. Now you can see the lineup of Fast Five characters at the theater or look up the Mafioso guys in The Godfather during the AMC marathon.
- TextFree with Voice: What good is a texting app if you can’t talk, too? Make calls with a mic-enabled iPod touch or mic-enabled ear buds, and text when you don’t feel like using your voice – all for free.
- AppBox Lite: Can’t remember how much to tip the Pizza Hut waitress? Need to convert miles to kilometers? Then you can’t live without this multi-utility app for iPod touch.