Good Libido Boosters
Looking for some good libido boosters? People have been searching for ways to boost libido for hundreds of years. Libido boosters often come in the form of lifestyle changes and traditional methods such as herbal treatments or massages.
- The easiest way to boost libido is to get plenty of sleep. Lack of sleep can actually cause loss of libido as well as other health issues. Getting eight hours of sleep each night alone will often boost libido significantly.
- Another excellent way to boost libido is to decrease the stress in your life. As with lack of sleep, too much stress can reduce libido, which will in turn cause more stress. Removing excess stress from your life will increase libido markedly.
- Acupuncture is a traditional method used to improve libido. Acupuncture has long been used to improve libido as well as many other conditions. See an acupuncturist for treatment specifically targeted toward an increase in libido.
- Aphrodisiacs are well known for their ability to increase libido. Many aphrodisiacs', such as asparagus, effects stem from being shaped in a way that stimulates the sex drive. Others, such as oysters, contain minerals such as zinc that stimulate healthy sexual function.
- Yohimbe is an herb used in traditional medicine to boost libido. The herb was first used in Africa as a cure for male impotence, it is commonly used today and is occasionally referred to as the Natural Viagra.
- Ginkgo Biloba is another herb used to increase libido. This herb acts by increasing blood flow to the brain and genitals, making it useful in improving sexual function. It is also said to increase the psychological factors of excitement and enjoyment but there is no scientific confirmation of these claims.
Posted on: Oct. 30, 2010