These good morning quotes are all great if you'd like to decorate your home or a greeting card with sentiments of the morning. Each of these quotes are perfect for putting on display or simply remembering. Each is said by truly amazing individuals, making the quote's message even more meaningful or humorous.
- "What do you mean? Do you wish me a good morning, or mean that it is a good morning whether I want it or not; or that you feel good on this morning; or that it is a morning to be good on?" J.R. Tolkien: This is perhaps one of the most clever good morning quotes as J.R. Tolkien challenges the meaning of the phrase 'good morning. Tolkien is an extremely talented author, famous for his "Lord of the Rings" series. His skill and clever way of thinking shows through in all of his writing and this quote included.
- "Good morning starshine! The earth says hello!" Willy Wonka: This is one of the funniest good morning quotes you can find. From the film "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory," this quote was said by actor Johnny Depp with no context or meaning. It's a great good morning quote if you love comedy and quirky moments.
- "If you have only one smile in you, give it to the people you love. Don't be surly at home, then go out in the street and start grinning 'good morning' at total strangers," Maya Angelou: This good morning quote suggests that all sentiments of morning should be reserved for those you care about. It suggests that a sentiment of kindness is valuable and should be shared with prudence. Author and poet Maya Angelou certainly shows great wisdom with this beautiful quote.
- "Good morning, and in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!" Truman Burbank: This is certainly one of the greatest and most enjoyable good morning quotes. In the movie "The Truman Show," actor Jim Carrey plays character Truman Burbank who says this extensive list of salutations. It's an excellent quote to remember with its great way of greeting and departing at the same time.
- "Good morning is a contradiction of terms," Jim Davis: Actor Jim Davis truly showed a great way of capturing a funny cynical attitude. This quote suggests that mornings are awful and therefore the expression makes no sense. It's a truly well-worded quote that is particularly great to display in a work environment.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
13 Pro Wrestling Tales Too Crazy to be True—But They Are!
Because the gnarliest stuff happens when the cameras are off.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …