Good questions to ask a girl when you meet her are usually not intrusive questions that will make her feel uncomfortable. Usually, these questions are used to learn unknown facts about a girl so you both can have a continuous conversation together. If stumped on what to say, this article may help and possibly start a relationship with a great person.
- "When is your birthday?" In the 1970's, men usually came up to women and ask for their zodiac sign to find a connection, but nowadays asking a girl's birthday is a good questions to ask a girl when you meet her. She might share the same sign as you or generally matches with you or not, according to textbook horoscopes.
- "What type of movies or music you enjoy?" Knowing the type of movies the girl likes can lead to further interest as you can increase the communication by listing favorite movies or music you are mutually love.
- "Where are you from?" Another good question to ask a girl you meet is the location she currently living at is her birthplace or not. If you are both born in the same city, you both can swap details of what areas you grew up or schools attended. On the other hand, if the girl is from a different state or country, the question usually has a very interesting answer you can use to find out about her background.
- "Is your family big or small?" Another common related question to ask a girl you meet is how many siblings she has. Asking the girl about her family eventually lead to finding out about her childhood, and what she did during those times with friends and family.
- "When was your last relationship?" We are all naturally curious in finding out about a date's romantic history, and why or how their past relationship ended. If their ex was a scumbag, we will normally try to appear better than the last so the date to know there are better potentials partners in the world.
- "What are your hobbies?" People love talking about themselves and this question is a great opener to find out what a girl likes and dislikes. The more you find out what she enjoys, the more you may end up liking the same things.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.