Good Questions To Ask A Girl
First impressions are everything on a date, which is exactly why you should show up prepared with a mental list of good questions to ask a girl. There are plenty of topics to talk about, and it’s incredibly important not to let yourself become tongue-tied. Here are a few good questions to ask a girl to get you started in the right direction.
- Ask her about her hobbies. Aside from asking what kinds of hobbies she likes to participate it, you can also mention a few of yours. Talking about your own hobbies may help her feel more at ease – it can be incredibly difficult to remember activities you like to do when you’re nervous.
- Ask about her childhood. Knowing more about the environment that she grew up in can tell you a lot about the kinds of personality quirks that she may have. For instance, the youngest children tend to be less goal-oriented and more focused on having fun.
- Ask her if she smokes or drinks. Out of all the good questions to ask a girl, inquiring about things like smoking, drinking and cursing are very important. Bad habits can place a huge strain on any relationship, so it’s best to get these kinds of questions out of the way in the very beginning.
- Ask about her thoughts on cheating. You should always find out if she has ever cheated on a partner before you go any further with getting to know each other. Huge differences in morals and ideals can be a deal breaker down the line.
- Ask about her day. Asking something as simple as how her day has been going is definitely among the list of good questions to ask a girl – it shows that you are interested in hearing what she has to say.
- Ask if she has any pets. Asking about pets will help you determine her thoughts on sharing her life with both furry and non-furry critters. This is incredibly important to find out if you have any pets of your own so that you don't have to choose between her or your dog. Likewise, if you don’t like the idea of having pets you shouldn’t pursue anything further if she insists on having a small zoo.
- Ask about what she’s looking for. You should always establish what she wants in a relationship. For instance, things aren’t going to work if she’s looking for marriage while you’re just looking to have a little fun on the weekends. This is definitely one of the most important things to include on your list of good questions to ask a girl.
- Ask about her goals in life. Aside from education, you should find out what the rest of her life goals are. Knowing whether or not a person plans out long-term goals can tell you a lot about how the relationship will develop.
- Ask about her favorite movies. Asking about movies and books that she likes is a great way to find out if the two of you have compatible tastes in entertainment.
- Ask questions about her family. Knowing about her relationship with her family is very important – especially if it’s drastically different from your own. It can be very difficult to relate to someone who has a large, involved family if you have always been very distant from yours.
Aside from the above list, there are plenty of other good questions to ask a girl. However, you should avoid overtly sexual questions, and anything that involves highly personal information on the first couple of dates. Staying invovled in the conversation is the most important thing you can do – if you’re unsure of what to ask, let her steer the direction. Once you get enough practice, you won’t need a list of good questions to ask a girl to keep the conversation flowing!