Good Quotes About Life For Facebook Status
Entering good quotes about life for Facebook status will remind you and your friends how crazy life can be sometimes. Life has it's ups and downs, and there are many quotes commenting on them. Below are a some good quotes about life.
- "Fortune does not change men; it unmasks them." - Suzanne Necker. When you have fortune, you have more freedom, and less consequences when you get in trouble. How a person handles their fortune will reveal their character.
- "We have no more right to consume happiness without producing it than to consume wealth without producing it." - George Bernard Shaw. This good quote about life means that in order to receive happiness, you need to work for it, just like wealth. Happiness will not find you, you will have to find it.
- "When the well's dry, we know the worth of water." - Benjamin Franklin. This is an appropriate quote for your Facebook status because it reminds you that people often take things in life for granted. People do not recognize the value of certain things until it's gone.
- "As soon as we attract enough attention in the world to play a part in it, we are set rolling like a ball which will never again be at rest." - Charles Joseph, Prince de Ligne. Once you find yourself in the spotlight, it's almost impossible to exit it. Every move you make will be watched for the rest of your life. A good quote about life for those who seek fame or attention.
- "As always, victory finds a hundred fathers, but defeat is an orphan." - Count Galeazzo Ciano. No one wants to accept blame for failure, yet everyone wants to claim a part in things that succeed. This is a good quote about life because it reminds you about accountability.
- "A ship in harbor is safe - but that is not what ships are for." - John A. Shedd. An inspirational quote for your Facebook status. Replace the word "ship" with "life". A life in seclusion is safe, but that is not what life is for. Life is for movement, experience, and discovery.
- "Nothing is a stronger influence psychologically on their environment, and especially on their children, than the unlived lives of the parents." - Carl Gustav Jung. Children often imitate their parents, but sometimes they go in the opposite direction. They notice what their parents do not do and sense their unhappiness about it. This is a good quote about life about children living the lives unlived by their parents.
- "The best-educated human being is the one who understands most about the life in which he is placed." - Helen Keller. As everyone knows, Helen Keller was a prominent deafblind woman. Had she tried to live the life in the way of a non-deafblind person, she would've experienced a lot of failure. This is a smart quote for your facebook status because it explains how people should play with the cards they were dealt with, and making the best of it.
Posted on: Mar. 01, 2011