Good Sexting Lines
If you’re unfamiliar with sexting, then learning good sexting lines is probably not a priority for you. Sexting is just what it sounds like; it’s sending sexually suggestive text messages or pictures to another person via cell phone which can range from casual to explicit in nature. The latest generation of cell phones with easy text input methods and photo capabilities have made sexting very popular in the last several years. Here are some good sexting lines to use.
- “What are you wearing?” – As with most things in life, the simplest solution often turns out to be the best one and that’s again the case here. This oldie-but-goodie has been around the block, but it’s still the most effective sexting line. The proper response to this question is to, of course, describe an outfit that will totally turn the other person on. Most people just lie about what they are wearing to play the game and arouse their sexting partner, but if you’re really into it you can put on a sexy outfit and send the photo to your partner. The downside to that is that those sexting photos that seemed so fun and harmless when you were doing them might come back in the future and bite you in the butt when a scorned lover decides that a great way to get back at you would be to post them publicly on some social network for all your friends to see, so tread carefully!
- “What are you going to do to me tonight?” – Yes, another one that’s all about simplicity. Get the ball rolling by asking what your partner has in store for you tonight in the form of sexual escapades. The reply should be one that titillates and excites your partner. Don’t hold back. Tell them what they want to hear. But you better be willing to back it up! Or not. That’s the fun part of sexting. Sometimes it’s just an outlet to help us get through our dreary day jobs.
- "I miss my teddy bear. Would you sleep with me?" – Sexting is about slow escalation. Some girls are just not into it and if you get too graphic too quickly it will come off as creepy. A good sexting line will start off as playful and flirty and this one does just that. It starts off with a cute element with the teddy bear part and then adds the sexual element afterward. Try it, you should get good results with this line.
- “Hi hottie. I want you right now.” – Everyone wants to receive this sext message. Now if you’re a guy, it’s a bit redundant since basically all guys want to do it right now, but girls, if you send this to a guy you’ll make his day. No matter what gender, though, this sexting line works so don’t be afraid to use it.
- “Your ass is perfect in those tight jeans. Bring it over tonight.” – It can be any article of clothing or outfit and any body part that turns you on; this is just one example. Sexting is flirtatious, fun, and sexy so play the game that way. With this line, you’re both complimenting your sexting partner (always good) and putting out the invitation to meet up later.