If you're in a relationship, you can never have enough good song quotes for your girlfriend. Whether you want to croon out a line or two over dinner, or just want to be Mr. Smooth and leave her a love note or two, these song quotes are handy to make your girlfriend putty in your hands.
- “I've got so much honey the bees envy me/I've got a sweeter song than the birds in the trees” (My Girl by The Temptations). The oldies are the goodies, and this is just about one of the cheesiest, sweetest and no doubt most effective songs out there. Even if your girl says that she doesn't like the cheesy stuff, trust us, everyone is just saying that at the risk of seeming “uncool.” The best way to show your girlfriend that you love her is to put all that macho “I'm too cool for The Temptations” attitude and just dork-out with this love quote.
- “Girl you're amazing/Just the way you are” (Just the Way You Are by Bruno Mars). This Bruno Mars song is brief, simple and sweet. It’s a great song quote for your girlfriend if you just don't want a lot of fuss. It's also great when your girl is feeling like a troll and needs some positive vibes.
- “You see this guy, this guy's in love with you/Yes I'm in love who looks at you the way I do” (This Guy's in Love With You by Herb Alpert). This quote from Herb Alpert's song is great for when your girlfriend needs a bit of reassuring that you love her. It’s a no nonsense good song quote to make her feel better.
- “Thank you girl for loving me/The way that you do” (Thank You Girl by The Beatles). This is great to quote for when you want to thank your girlfriend for being there, for loving you, because let's face it what other girl in her right mind would?
- “You're the reason for my laughter and my sorrow/Blow out the candle I will burn again tomorrow” (Love You Inside and Out by Bee Gees). The Bee Gees were really good at making the girls swoon. Profess your undying love with this quote. Let your girlfriend know just how she makes you feel and watch the fireworks fly.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.