Good Songs Of 2010
Making a list of good songs of 2010 will make it a year to be remembered. Despite all of the different genres of music, pop and rap still top the chart with peppy loves songs and songs that make you want to dance, like “Baby” by Justin Bieber. Here are five of the best songs of 2010!
- “Baby” Justin Bieber's second single made it into the top five in over ten different countries and placed fifth in the Billboard Hot 100 in the United States. Bieber was such a hit, he became the first ever artist to have seven songs in the Billboard Hot 100.
- “Only Girl in the World” by Rihanna. After a brief drop of fame in 2009, Rihanna stepped up to the challenge and made one of the best songs of 2010. The music video is all made with warm colors, adding an over all feeling of passion to this dance song.
- “All I Do Is Win” by T-Pain, DJ Kaled, Ludacris, Snoop Dogg and Rick Ross. With so many famous and big time rappers on board, the song was well received and easily became one of the good songs in 2010.
- “Club Can't Handle Me” by Flo Rida. The bouncy club song features French disc jokey David Guetta and topped charts in Poland, Portugal, Poland and the United Kingdom. It also made the top five in seven other countries.
- “Teenage Dream” by Katy Perry targeted the sappy teens of America with this happy carefree song. Its targeted audience loved it and the love quickly gained a huge following. Perry performed “Teenage Dream” at the 2010 Teens Choice Awards.