Good Techno Songs
If you want to get the cream of the crop of electronic music, theres a few good techno songs you have to have. Whether you're needing something to fill out your playlist for a house party or you just want some good techno songs to listen to by yourself, here are some of the best out there.
- "Sandstorm." DJ Darude is the Finnish trance produce with a lot of good techno songs. The best of DJ Darude's good techno songs, "Sandstorm", was released in Finland in 1999 and then re-released as a smash hit in Europe in 2000. It topped the charts in 2000 and has appeared as a licensed song in DDRMAX Dance Dance Revolution, UBeat, Jukebeat, and Jubeat Knit.
- "In My Memory." DJ Tiesto has a ton of good techno songs, including this song which was featured on the album of the same name. The track is just a few seconds over six minutes, making it one of the shorter good techno songs on the album. The lyrics on this song were by Nicola Hitchcock.
- "Just Be." This is another one of DJ Tiesto's good techno songs. Just like "In My Memory" it is the title track for the album it is featured on. The vocals were done by Kirsty Hawkshaw and was wrote by the English singer-songwriter Judie Tzuke, James Wiltshire, and DJ Vinnie. All the work put into it from the different collaborative minds make it one of the best of DJ Tiesto's good techno songs.
- "Around The World." This is one good techno song from the genre of Eurodance. This was the debut single from ATC's debut album "Planet Pop." It was released in 2000. It was produced by the German producer Alex Christensen and samples the Russian song "Pesenka."
- "Don't Stop." This is another good trance song coming out of Germany. This song was from the album "Movin' Melodies" from ATB, not to be confused with ATC. ATB is short for Andre Tanneberger, the writer and producer of this good techno song.