Google Apps For Business
If you are a person who wants to keep track and organize your business activities through your mobile then these Google apps for business are ideal to use for your business needs. Google has innovative applications designed for smart business management and useful technology for small and big business alike.
- Google apps for email. You can run your own business through your mobile phone by tracking down updates on your email messages. Use Gmail to get bigger email storage which is 50 times bigger than the others in the industry. This allows you to continue to be productive with your business even when you are not behind your desk.
- Secured synchronization with other mobile platform. Google apps ensure secured access of information for different mobile devices. You can sync the application with mobile phones like Nokia, Blackberry, Windows Mobile, Android phones, and other mobile phones. You can access your business information from the web worry free with any mobile device using Google apps for business.
- Google calendar. This Google apps for business is an effective tool for managing your business schedules like important meetings, deadlines, and tasks to do. The calendar features can be integrated with your email system. You can use this application to send invitations and manage RSVPs. Through Google calendar you can share your documents with other co-workers in a secured interface with security and privacy features. Publish your calendar and make announcement which will be searchable in the Google calendar diary and you may easily embed the calendar on the web too.
- Google document. This application provides you a web based document that you can access anywhere you are. Document features include spreadsheets, presentations and drawings that multiple users can edit at the same time. The document administrator has control which user can access and edit which document from the system.
- Google Cloud Connect for Microsoft Office. This application gives the feature of collaborative multi-person editing feature using Microsoft Office. Co-workers can actually simultaneously edit Power Point, Excel, and Microsoft documents.
- Google Groups for Business. This Google apps for business enhances communication among co-workers by sharing documents, mailing lists, calendar, and videos with each other with searchable archives. One can create a Google group membership with control on the access of the file content being shared.