Google Business Apps
Business these days can only survive if it adapts, and Google business apps make that possible. These apps allow you to do business on the go, connect socially, stay on top of business news, and more very quickly and easily. Here are the ten best Google business apps available.
- Google Calendar. Google calendar is good for all types of business people. In fact, many people even use it to keep their personal lives on track, too! Schedule appointments, organize events, set reminder alarms and more.
- Google Docs. A common issue that come sup with a team of people working on the same documents is the time it takes to send attachments back and forth or the need to request the most recent document just to update it. Use Google docs to store internal files (such as project progress reports) on the web and anyone you invite can be allowed to view or edit these docs as things change. This allows virtual workrooms to be set up across the globe.
- Cloud Connect. Similar to Google Docs, Cloud Connect is an application you can install on Microsoft office. All documents you work on in Microsoft office can then be added to the "Google cloud" and worked on in real time by many different people.
- AdWords. If you have a business or website online, AdWords can help you drive traffic and raise awareness very quickly. Prices vary, so be sure to study up before trying to advertise.
- Finance. Use this tool to keep in the loop on finance news, large corporation trends, use interactive charts and view stock prices. It is very helpful for any business in the industry of finance or financial advice.
- SketchUp. This tool can be used by individuals or companies in the architecture, city planning, zoning, and even programming industries. With the ability to integrate with several other programs and install customized scripts, there are almost no limits to what can be done with Sketchup.
- Voice. Google Voice is an amazing way to get rid of the need for separating home, business, and other numbers. With this service, you don't need to worry about which number to give a contact, or about updating all of your contacts when one number changes. Manage up to six numbers in Google Voice, and set which phones ring during certain times of the day when you get calls.
- Webmaster Tools. This tool is especially useful for those with online businesses. If you want to know exactly what Google thinks of your site and how to improve your rankings, you need to use Webmaster Tools!
- Analytics. In order to understand what methods work for your online presence, you need to track the number of unique and repeat visitors, where they come from, and how long they are staying. Discover all this and more with Analytics.
- Checkout. Offering Google checkout to your site visitors gives them more peace of mind and will make the backend of e-commerce much easier for you. Complete online purchases more quickly and securely.