Google Voice Invites
So, you like Google Voice, and you want to send Google Voice invites to your friends so you can all make free calls. But you don’t know how. No problem; it’s a very simple process, and you can do it from the comfort of your desk chair while you’re logged into Google Voice.
Things you’ll need:
- Google Voice account
- Log into your Google Voice account.
- Navigate to the left side of the page. Do you see the “Invite a friend” option? It’s at the bottom of the left side navigation bar.
- Click on the “Invite a friend” link. This will launch a popup window.
- Enter the email addresses of the friends you want to send the invites to. You can send up to three invites per account. Put all of the email addresses on separate lines so Google doesn’t get all confused.
- Add a note to the Google Invitation in the text box provided. That way your friends don’t think Google Voice is spammin’ their inboxes like a boss. Don’t make the note all wordy; just tell them why you’re inviting them, and that you want them to enjoy making nationwide calls for free.
- Click the little “Send Invites” button. This is found below the text box in the popup window. Once you’ve sent the invites, they’re on their way. There’s nothing more you can do but wait for your friends to accept their invitations and create new accounts. Make sure you get their telephone numbers after they create their Google Voice accounts so you can call that account specifically.