There are many reasons for being knowledgeable about government quotes. Over the years, there have been politicians and governmnet officials that have made some profound, incriminating, and even dumb quotes. You better be thankful that what you say isn't heard and analyzed by a vast aount of people. Sometimes, these government officials seem to forget this fact and say the first thing that they think of. Here are some government quotes that git this description.
- "I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Ms. Lewinsky." This quote by former persident Bill Clinton was one of the most incriminating ones during the time that he was suspescted of having more than frienldy contact with his intern Monica Lewinsky. The only quote that many people remember Clinton saying is this one. His blatant lie on national television made many wonder what elsse he has been lying about. Politicians lie?
- "A man may die, nations may rise and fall, but an idea lives on." This quote was by John F. Kennedy, a president that many people believe would have accomplished more great tasks had he not been assasinated. This quote resonated with many people because they felt that he was speacking about his own life. Although Kennedy is no longer alive, many of his beliefs and philosophies have been adopten by other presidents and government officials
- "I couldn't imagine somebody like Osama bin Laden understanding the joy of Hanukkah."There had to be a very stupid quote in this list of course. Former president George W. Bush stated this in 2001, months after the horrible tragedy that occurred on Septamber 11, 2001. His seemingly humorous approach to an evil terrorist didn't sit too well with many people.
- "I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts." This quote is from comedian and social critic Will Rogers. It seems as though everyone but the government will get this quote. We all know that a governemnet position is made for a special type of person.
- "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country." This quote from former Washington D.C. mayor Marion Barry has to be one of the stupidest we have heard. Please tell us when murder was not considered a crime!
Read badass quotes from politicians
as compiled by Trading QuotesTrue dat...Virtually every successful trader I know ultimately ended up with a trading styl ...
More trading quotes from TradingQuotesWhen the facts change, I change my mind. John Maynard KeynesIf you can't take a sm ...