Gross Halloween Party Food Ideas
Gross Halloween party foods are just the ticket to get your guests squirming in their seats at your next Halloween party. If you’re looking for gross, disgusting and disturbing for your next party you will want to give these fantastic ideas a chance to wow, if not disgust your guests.
The Severed Hand.
- Meat Loaf Mix
- Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- To create the severed hand you will want to shape meat loaf into a ghastly hand shape. Keep in mind to make the fingers thick and the palm thinner to ensure even cooking.
- Slice onions like finger nails and apply them to the tops of the fingers. Cut a thicker slice of onion in a U shape for the protruding wrist bone.
- Coat your severed hand in ketchup and cover in cheese. As the cheese darkens it will give your severed hand a more sickly death look.
The Mummy Dog
- Bread Stick Dough
- Hot Dogs
- Start by wrapping each hot dog with one strip of dough. Make sure you leave a slight opening towards the top between the “mummy layers” to apply the eyes.
- Bake at 375F for fifteen minutes.
- Slice a few olives up into tiny pieces.
- Once your mummy dogs are done baking, place two drops of mustard in the opening you left and put two small pieces of olive on top of the mustard drops. These will serve as your mummy dog’s eyes.
- Drizzle ketchup over your mummy dogs to serve as the blood.
The Icky Cat Little Box.
- Chocolate Cake Mix
- White Cake Mix
- Vanilla Instant Pudding
- Vanilla Wafers
- Tootsie Rolls
- Kitty Litter Box
- Kitty Litter Scoop
- To create the icky cat little box you will need to make chocolate cake and white cake mixes according to the box directions.
- Prepare one box of instant pudding according to directions and chill.
- Crush up 1/2 box vanilla wafers.
- Slightly warm tootsie rolls or similar candies and shape into kitty poop.
- Using a brand new kitty little box break apart the cakes into the little box.
- Mix the vanilla wafers (put aside 1/4 cup of vanilla wafers) into the pudding taking care not to make them soggy.
- Lay the tootsie rolls into the mixture to look like kitty poop.
- Sprinkle the remaining 1/4 cup of vanilla wafers over the top. You can substitute vanilla wafers with white sandwich cookies.