"Grand Theft Auto" enthusiasts loves codes and GTA cheats for PSP. We all know about the many GTA cheats for the Playstation and Playstation 2 console, but what about GTA cheats for PSP? Well, here they are folks, the top GTA cheats for PSP.
In this PSP game, Tony Cipriani once again has to take over Liberty City. Here are some cheats to help you along the way.
- Full Armor (Blue Bar). Are you about to attack a group of gang members and need some extra protection? Well then, full armor might just do the trick. Type this in and you'll last longer in any shootout: L1, R1, CIRCLE, L1, R1, X, L1, R1.
- Full Health (Red Bar). Ok, so the shootout with gang members didn't go so well and you need to reboost your health bar right? No problem, type in this quick code and you're good to go:L1, R1, X, L1, R1, SQUARE, L1, R1.
- Money Cheat ($250,000). Hey, times are tough and we all need money right? Well, luckily for you Tony Cipriani can get money like nobody's business, and if you type this code in you'll be $250,000 richer in the blink of any eye: L1, R1, TRIANGLE, L1, R1, CIRCLE, L1, R1.
- Never Wanted. In a perfect world, a mafia hitman/ crime boss would never be wanted by the police. But let's face it, life isn't perfect. Luckily for you, however, through the magic of videos games Tony can navigate through the world of crime while going completely unnoticed by law enforcement. Simply type in this code: L1, L1, TRIANGLE, R1, R1, X, SQUARE, CIRCLE .
- Weapons. Anyone who has ever played GTA knows it's all about the weapons. The more weapons you have the quicker your rise to the top will be. Here are the three weapons codes for GTA: Weapon set 1: UP, SQUARE, SQUARE, DOWN, LEFT, SQUARE, SQUARE, RIGHT. Weapon set 2: UP, CIRCLE, CIRCLE, DOWN, LEFT, CIRCLE, CIRCLE, RIGHT. Weapon set 3:UP, X, X, DOWN, LEFT, X, X, RIGHT.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
13 Pro Wrestling Tales Too Crazy to be True—But They Are!
Because the gnarliest stuff happens when the cameras are off.