"GTA: Chinatown Wars" cheats for the Nintendo DS will help gamers get through the tough streets of Liberty City as Huang Lee against his family's rivals. These cheats allow Nintendo DS gamers survive the underworld intrigue of "GTA: Chinatown Wars" and avenge his father's death. Missions for "GTA: Chinatown Wars" can prove difficult for the young son of a Triad boss, but using these Nintendo DS cheats will keep Huang Lee marching on to his ultimate goal. Numerous families of the Triads fight for power in "GTA: Chinatown Wars" for the Nintendo DS and the cheats will preserve Huang Lee's skin among the violence. "GTA: Chinatown Wars" cheats are what Nintendo DS gamers can use to overcome the mounting odds and reclaim the honor of Huang Lee's family.
- Restore Health. Huang Lee's expertise in martial arts helps him dodge many attacks but those that do hit their mark cause extensive damage. Input the following cheat during gameplay: LEFT, LEFT, RIGHT, A, A, B, B, RIGHT to regain health and continue on your path to Chinatown supremacy.
- Gain Armor. Liberty City is known for its violent crime as well as its brutal punishment to anyone who dares climb the underworld ladder. Input the following cheat during gameplay: LEFT, LEFT, RIGHT, B, B, A, A, RIGHT to add a bit of extra protection in order to maneuver the streets with ease.
- Lower Wanted Level. Cops despise any law breaker who thinks they own the streets of Liberty City much less Chinatown. Input the following cheat during gameplay: RIGHT, X, X, Y, Y, RIGHT, LEFT, LEFT to lay off the heat and finish the ultimate mission of vengeance.
- Explosive Desert Eagle Rounds. The assortment of Huang Lee's arsenal is good enough to take on any petty low level Triad dog. Input the following cheat during gameplay: LEFT, RIGHT, X, Y, A, B, UP, DOWN to add an extra punch to his Desert Eagle to annihilate those cowards.
- Weapon Set #1. Huang Lee's educated fists and feet are a force to be reckoned with until his enemies come back armed to the teeth. Input the following cheat during gameplay: RIGHT, UP, B, DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT, B, RIGHT to receive a custom mercenary tool kit to bury the dishonorable scum.
There’s plenty that’s great about the Nintendo 3D DS. It’s got a clear 3D image. It has an in-built 3D camera (which wou ...
The hardest part about video games is staying in shape in the real world. And vice versa. It’s a no-win ...
Uh oh. Looks like WallStreetFighter was again given an all-access pass to the inner workings of a financial media outlet ...