"Grand Theft Auto" gives you the ability to build a city up or burn it to the ground, but if you want full control over the game you'll need to learn GTA San Andreas cheats for PSP. From stealing cars to robbing the general population, you play the ultimate gangster and you don't want anyone getting in your way. Keep away from the cops, grab some extra cash, or simply make your car fly. Whatever you want to do, there's a GTA San Andreas cheat code for that.
- Earn some extra loot. No good thug is complete without a little extra cash in their pockets. Try out this GTA cheat for PSP during the gameplay to line your wallet. Press R2, R2, L1, L1, left arrow, down arrow, right arrow, up arrow, left arrow, down arrow, right arrow, and the up arrow. You should instantly earn $250,000 dollars. If not, try it again but enter the GTA cheat code faster this time.
- Gather your weapons. To truly enjoy free reign of San Andreas in GTA, try out this GTA PSP cheat to unlock all weapons in the game. During gameplay, press R1, R2, L1, R1, left, down, right, up, left, down, right, and finally up. A pop-up box should tell you all GTA weapons have been unlocked.
- Take control of the streets. Instead of letting the police roam free, use this GTA cheat and let the gangs overrun the streets. While playing GTA San Andreas, press L2, up, R1, R1, left, R1, R1, R2, right, and then down. Say hello to a life of crime.
- Flying cars! While it may not give you a distinct advantage in GTA San Andreas, what could be more fun than flying cars? Press up, down, L1, R1, L1, right, left, L1, and then left to see your ride zoom up, up and away.
- Take a flying leap. Maybe you want to be the one flying around the streets of San Andreas instead of your car. In that case, you need the GTA San Andreas jetpack cheat for PSP. Press L1, L2, R1, R2, up, down, left, right, up, down, left, right, L1, L2, R1, R2, up, down, left, and finally right. If your fingers haven't fallen off from typing this in, you'll have a brand new jetpack to carry you through the skies.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
10 Kung Fu Movies Every Man Should See
From the absolute classics to the so-bad-they're-amazing.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.