The cheats for GTA San Andreas for the Xbox 360 help Carl Johnson take over the mean streets and 'hoods while also dealing with corrupt cops. These Xbox 360 cheats gives an edge in GTA San Andreas when combating the various gangs for control as well as avoid the law. Money and health are in great demand just like ammo and guns in order to stay on top as the boss so the cheats in Xbox 360's GTA San Andreas will help maintain that status. As Carl Johnson scratches and claws his way to supremacy, the missions in Xbox 360's GTA San Andreas get tougher and tougher so the occasional input of these cheats will preserve a chance to complete the task and forward the storyline. Cheats for the Xbox 360's GTA San Andreas may not be considered fair but so is dozens of mad killers in the 'hoods and corrupt cops ready to bust you for anything.
- Full Health, Armor, $250K. Here is a recovery package any gamer can get behind in GTA San Andreas. Input the cheat: RT, RB, LT, A, Left, Down, Right, Up, Left, Down, Right, Up to restore health, added protection and some loot to burn.
- Infinite Ammo. Looking across the 'hoods for ammo for each weapon can be a hassle in GTA San Andreas. Input the cheat: LT, RT, X, RT, Left, RB, RT, Left, X, Down, LT, LT and bust caps with reckless abandon on the haters.
- Hitman Status on All Weapons. Learning is fundamental but the mean streets of GTA San Andreas doesn't grade its gangsters on a curve. Input the cheat: Down, X, A, Left, RT, RB, Left, Down, Down, LT, LT, LT to become a top notch pro for every weapon.
- Lower Wanted Level. The cops in GTA San Andreas are willing and able to toss anyone in jail. Input the cheat: RT, RT, B, RB, Up, Down, Up, Down, Up, Down to lower the heat from the local police force.
- Weapon Set #1. A basic set of tools is necessary to roll through the 'hoods of GTA San Andreas. Input the cheat: RT, RB, LT, RB, Left, Down, Right, Up, Left, Down, Right, Up to go into the missions armed and ready.