GTA San Andreas Computer Cheats
“GTA San Andreas” computer cheats can make the game seem a lot more enticing and exciting. You might want out cheats if you’re just plain sick of the normal game play and you’re looking for a little extra oomph in your experience. If you’re ready for all cars in the game to have nitro or to never be hungry again, check this awesome guide out for “GTA San Andreas” cheats. Just remember not to enter any of the punctuation or quotation marks along with the cheats, and don’t forget to enter these cheats using the keyboard in normal game play. They will activate immediately.
- If you want to alter the way the cars operate in the game, check these cheat codes out. Specifically, the cheat “YLTEICZ” can turn every driver in the game into an aggressive one. If you’re ready for a “big boom” thrill, try out the “allcarsgobom” cheat to make all cars around you blow up! Pretty nice, huh?
- Been driving around for too long trying to get those cops off of your hind end?You can easily enter the cheat, “ASNAEB” to clear your wanted level and instantly the cops will stop pursuing you! Although, maybe you want a real challenge. To get a six star wanted level, try the cheat, “BRINGITON.”
- You can even change the weather with “GTA San Andreas” cheats. If you’re tired of the rain making your ride slide all over the place, try out “PLEASANTLYWARM” to instantly make it sunny. If you’re ready for a thunderstorm, simply type in “SCOTTISHSUMMER” and you’ve got gloomy weather.
- Are you interested in getting all of the guns for your character? Never fear. You can type in “LXGIWYL” for the first weapon set. For the second weapon set, you can type in “PROFESSIONALSKIT.” For the third and final weapon set, you can get it using the cheat, “UZUMYMW.”
- Are you ready to change the way the in-game people treat your character? Lastly, you can try out the “GTA San Andreas” cheat “WORSHIPME” to maximum respect. If you’d like maximum sex appeal on the other hand, you can even try out “HELLOLADIES.”