GTA San Andreas Game Cheats
If you want your favorite PC game to go “real bad” (that is: have awesome features and not break down when you're right in the middle of something), you need to know the best GTA San Andreas game cheats. Driving around finishing missions is fun, but check out these cheats for a whole new level of adventure:
- PROFESSIONALSKIT – Type or enter this cheat any time you’re inside the game to get the second set of weapons, the professional stuff. You'll need weapons if you want to survive, but you'll need the real deal if you want to go down in a memorable way. You might also find these useful: FULLCLIP for all the ammo you could imagine, plus no reload needed, and BAGUVIX for semi-infinite health.
- SPEEDFREAK – This puts nitro in every car. If you're good with the weapons, arrange the traffic a bit by blowing up every car you see on the street. Unfortunately there are some useful GTA San Andreas game cheats which are hard to remember, like the ZEIIVG, which gives a green wave on all traffic lights. But a real vigilante driver doesn't need green anyway, right?
- TURNUPTHEHEAT and TURNDOWNTHEHEAT - Works great together if you want to find out just how bad you can get (adds two stars on wanted level), and then mess with their heads by clearing it all. No police cars behind you, all the blast going away like “magic.” Isn't silence just beautiful?
- HELLOLADIES – This is for those who want more than cars from this game. If you're tired to be chased around by police, this GTA San Andreas game cheat can show you a different kind of fun. Yeah, we'll let your imagination take it from here.
- ONLYHOMIESALLOWED – This is for the ultimate riot: gang members all around. Use it successfully with BIFBUZZ where gangs take over the streets, and ROCKETMAYHEM which allows you to recruit anyone with a rocket bonus. Then get ready for the mayhem. Watch out for your hands as they might get blisters!
Learned them all? Great, now let's get playing!