Learning how to get to Liberty City in GTA: San Andreas requires entering four cheat codes. Doing the missions that give you the parachute makes the process easier. The original versions of the game included a few missions in Liberty City. Later versions replaced them with a city that resembles Portland, Oregon.
Things you will need to get to Liberty City:
- A Parachute (Optional)
- The Codes to Teleport to Liberty City (Listed Below)
- Hit the start button if you are playing on a console system. PC Codes are entered by hitting enter to enter the chat mode. Select the cheat codes option. The codes you need to enter vary depending on the system you are using.
- Enter the appropriate codes for your video game system. You need to enter the spawn jet pack cheat, the cars float when hit cheat, the cars fly cheat, and the jump higher cheat.
- Xbox: Left, right, left trigger, white button, right trigger, black button, up, down, left, right
- PS2: Up, down left, right, L1, R1, R2, Up, Down, Left, Right, L1, R2, R1, R2
- PC: Type YECGAA
Cars Float When Hit
- Xbox: Left, right, left trigger, right, left, left trigger, left
- PS2: Square, R2, Down, Down, Left, Down, Left, Left, L2, X
- PC: Type RIPAZHA
- Xbox: Up, Down, Left Trigger, Right Trigger, Left Trigger, Right, Left, Left Trigger, Left
- PS2: Square, Down, L2, Down, L1, circle, up, X, left
- PC: Type BSXSGGC
- Xbox: Up, Up, Y, Y, Up, Up, Left, Right, X, Black Button, Black Button
- PS2: Up, Up, triangle, triangle, up, up, left, right, square, r2, r2
- PC: Type LFGHMAL
3. Make sure you have the Maverick and the Quadbike in your garage. Go to the travel option in the game and Liberty City should appear. If you need to, look up the cheat codes for the spawn parachute option. You can go without it, but you will have no chance of landing safely.