GTA San Andreas Mission Cheats
"Grand Theft Auto San Andreas" is a game that can be played on a variety of systems and having GTA San Andreas Mission cheats makes the game a whole lot easier to play. The game allows you to live a life of your own through a character in the game. It does not matter if you are playing this game on the PS3, Xbox 360, or PC. Cheats are always a good help in a game especially when you find yourself stuck in completing a task.
- Put yourself in cheat mode. You can have all the cheats in the world, but if you aren't in cheat mode you can never be able to put those cheats to use. If you are playing a "GTA San Andreas" mission then you can press "pause" and enter a code. Press "enter" once you have entered the code and a note saying "cheat activated" will pop up on your screen. You can use as many cheats as you want, as often as you want to.
- Endless ammunition cheat code. This cheat allows you to shoot for as much as you want without being forced to refill. Usually, if you run out you will face the idea of being "killed." You can enter the cheat code "fullclip" as you are playing "GTA San Andreas" missions to give you unlimited ammunition.
- Endless health cheat code. This is usually a problem for any game that you play and especially in "GTA San Andreas." It is easy to run out of health and "die" because of it. Use the cheat code "baguvix" to give you an unlimited amount of health. This code will help to keep your health levels high and will save you the time of having to start all over again.
- Increase your speed. Usually cars can only go so fast in a videogame, and there are those times where you may need a little extra speed. Enter the code: up, L Trigger, R Trigger, up, right, up, A, White, A, L Trigger to increase your speed.
- Get rid of pedestrians and cops. Pedestrians tend to slow things down when you are playing "GTA san Andreas" and cops slow things down even more. If you want to make the streets easier for you to drive on without having to worry about cops or pedestrians you can use this code: White, Up, R Trigger, R Trigger, Left, R Trigger, R Trigger, Black, Right, Down.