GTA San Andreas Secret Cheats
If you want cheats, you might get more than you’re bargaining for—at least if you’re looking for "GTA San Andreas" secret cheats. GTA took the gaming world by storm, turning innocent schoolboys and schoolgirls into thieves overnight. Although the game is virtual, it can be made just a tad more dangerous with a few secret cheat codes.
- Modify your Wanted Level - San Andreas places you on both sides of the law. You can be a low, two-timing, street punk, or you can be a law abiding citizen—at least as far as the police are concerned. If you want to raise or lower your wanted level, you can do so easily with the cheat codes; “TURNUPTHEHEAT” and “TURNDOWNTHEHEAT.” Typing the codes can raise or lower your wanted level by two stars. Roaming around and killing the police on "GTA San Andreas" is one of its coolest features, so don't hesitate to use this cheat.
- Gang War- Everyone needs friends. It’s never been as easy to make them as GTA San Andreas makes it though. Simply type “ONLYHOMIESALLOWED.” This will send a flock of “friends”—also known as gang members in the world of "GTA San Andreas" — to your side. Watch out though, these friends like to brawl. Now that’s a nice secret cheat to spice up the game.
- Get noticed by the Ladies - Increasing your popularity with friends is one thing, but increasing it with the ladies is quite another. Use the cheat code “HELLOLADIES” and you’ll notice your new sex appeal attracts women from all over the street. If you're not so much of a ladies’ man in real life, then at least you can score on some chicks on "GTA San Andreas."
- Nitro Boost - Sometimes you might not need friends and you might not need women, but you will always need your car. Treat it well by typing “SPEEDFREAK,” which will send your car into a constant state of nitrousness. The only rule in speeding in "GTA San Andreas" is there is no rule, so use this "GTA San Andreas" secret cheat as much as you want.
- Modify your Armament - The streets can be dangerous. Get a second set of weapons at any point while you’re playing “GTA San Andreas” by typing “PROFESSIONALSKIT.” Add “FULLCLIP” to it and eliminate the need to reload as well.