GTA San Andreas cheats enable gamers to bend the rules a little in order to get through the toughest missions and neighborhoods across the state. San Andreas has many pitfalls that an OG like Carl Johnson needs to watch out for and the cheats will help curb the busters in GTA. Cheats are the best form of payback against the fools who think your turn in San Andreas. Gamers use the cheats to also get a boost when going by regular means of hustling just ain't cutting it with corrupt cops on one side and trigger-happy gang bangers on the other in GTA San Andreas. The streets are filled to the brim with pretenders and maniacs so the GTA San Andreas cheats are the best way to teach them all respect.
- Restore Health, Full Armor & $250,000. San Andreas has plenty of killers, but is sometimes short on protection and loot. Input the cheat code during gameplay: R1, R2, L1 , X, Left , Down, Right, Up, Left, Down, Right, Up to get a recovery package to keep on representing in the 'hood.
- Infinite Ammo. CJ has to protect his turf from wannabes on all side even though ammo is in short supply in GTA San Andreas. Input the following cheat code during gameplay: L1, R1, Square, R1, Left, R2, R1, Left, Square, Down, L1, L1 to have enough bullets to wipe out an army.
- Lower Wanted Level. The police in GTA San Andreas enjoy locking up lawbreakers for the smallest offense. Input the following cheat code during gameplay: R1, R1, Circle, R2, Up, Down, Up, Down, Up, Down to keep the heat off in between missions.
- Hitman Skill on All Weapons. The streets of GTA San Andreas can teach an OG a lot of things. Input the following cheat code during gameplay: Down, Square, X, Left, R1, R2, Left, Down, Down, L1, L1, L1 to become an instant pro on every piece of hardware.
- Weapon Set #1. Every gangster needs a set of tools to take care of the heavies who dare to rub CJ out in GTA San Andreas. Input the following cheat code during gameplay: R1, R2, L1, R2, Left, Down, Right, Up, Left, Down, Right, Up to obtain the basic weapons to roll through the 'hood.
Be careful using certain cheat codes as their effects can become permanent to your saved game.