Guide To Dating Christian Women
The dating arena is a jungle all on it's own so take this guide to dating Christian women with you. Add Christianity to the formula and along with it comes a whole set of new rules and standards to abide by. Dating a Christian woman calls for keen discernment in regards to what is and is not appropriate. With a few set standards and the right blueprint, you are well on your way to success in dating a Christian woman.
- Prayer. Prayer is the foundation that allows you to make the right decisions when deciding whom and whom not to date. You can avoid making unnecessary mistakes by simply following this first rule. You should also pray that God assists you in respecting your date.
- Chose an appropriate date activity. Christian women follow different rules when it comes to what is considered a good date choice. When choosing movies, chose movies that your date would feel comfortable watching. Don't choose an activity that would compromise who they are as Christians.
- Be courteous. Always be polite and do not use foul language. Christian women are turned off by men who have a "potty" mouth.
- Be a gentleman. Christian women love to be treated like a lady. Open the doors, pull her chair out and offer to cover the bill. Being a gentleman goes a long way in deciding whether or not there will be a second date.
- Limit physical contact. Most Christian women are uncomfortable with too much physical contact early in the relationship. They usually take things slower. In fact, it is part of the Christian belief to abstain from sex until marriage. Show her that you respect this by not pushing her into sexual intimacy. There are other ways to show your affection. You need to use wisdom to judge what is appropriate for your date. A hug is always a safe way to begin and end the date.
- Be open to her religion. If you are not a Christian, ask questions and show a genuine interest in her belief. This will allow her to see that you are serious about accepting her as well as her beliefs. You may even decide to go to church with her and learn about her beliefs.
- Show you are a Christian. A lot of men claim to be a Christian, but what a woman wants is for you so show it by your actions and deeds. She wants you to be a living example of what it truly means to be a Christian. Exhibit love, patience, kindness and peace. This will be a determining factor in her decision to continue a relationship with you.
- Talk a lot. This gives you the opportunity to learn about one another and discuss a lot of topics.